Monday, October 6, 2014

New Happenings!

"Wild Thing"
9" x 7" (approximately) 

New art on re-purposed corrugated cardboard substrate.
A bit of a new style has entered my world of late and I have to say I am enjoying it immensely! 
This piece in particular especially, it was a ton of fun to create and hope to have it soon sitting in my favorite home away from home at Serendipity Gallery! Feels really great to be selling art again and to be in a gallery at the *cough* age of 49 has made this old girl very very happy to know that no matter how old you are, dreams can still come true! 

I have also, taken the initiative to revamp my blog! Make is simpler to view and see what exactly is going on! You may also, notice that I have a few other new pieces displayed at either side of my blog postings! I just love these girls! Fun little wall hangers! Going to miss them in the studio, but I will be making so many more of them! They are just way too much fun not to make!

Hope you enjoy the new look and art today!

Happy Monday! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment